ROSEMARY PORK ROAST
3 ½ lbs boneless pork loin, rolled and tied
1/8 cup dried rosemary
1/8 cup olive oil (plus one more Tablespoon)
1 Tbs coursely ground fresh pepper
1 Tbs balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place pork, fat side up, in large heavy roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer in center of roast. Roast for 30 minutes.
3. In small bowl, crush the rosemary with the olive oil, pepper, vinegar and salt. Spoon over pork.
4. Return pork to the oven and roast about 30 minutes longer or until internal temperature is 160-165 degrees. Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for at least 10 minutes.
5. Slice thinly and pour any juices over the meat. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Calories from Fat 164
Total Fat 18g
Saturated Fat 5.5g
Dietary Fiber .14g
Net Carbs .29g
WW POINTS: 7
PRINT THIS RECIPE using your browser’s ‘print’ function. It’s automatically formatted to print recipe & picture only.
RATE THIS RECIPE[ratings]