This one is the kind of meal that is perfect for a Sunday dinner: Rosemary Pork Roast
Rosemary Pork Roast
Yield: 12 servings
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 1 hour
3 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin
2 tablespoons dried rosemary (or 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh chopped)
2 tablespoons olive oil (plus one more Tablespoon)
1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place pork, fat side up, in large heavy roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer in center of roast. Roast for 30 minutes.
3. In small bowl, stir the rosemary with the olive oil, pepper, vinegar and salt. Spoon over pork and spread all over.
4. Return pork to the oven and roast about 30 minutes longer or until internal temperature is 140 to 145 degrees. Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for at least 10 minutes.
5. Slice thinly and pour any juices over the meat. Serve warm or at room temperature.Nutritional Information per serving:
Serving size: 1/12th of the roast
Calories per serving: 276
Fat per serving: 18g
Saturated Fat per serving: 5.5g
Sugar per serving: 0g
Sodium per serving: 57mg
Fiber per serving: .14g
Protein per serving: 27g
Cholesterol per serving: 78mg
Carbohydrates per serving: .43g
WW POINTS per serving:
Points Plus Program: 7 Old Points Program: 7
More pork roast recipes you might enjoy:
Pork Roast with Apples and Onions by The Pioneer Woman
Balsamic Beer-Braised Pork Roast by She Wears Many Hats
Crockpot Cranberry Pork Roast by RecipeGirl
Italian Red Wine Pork Roast by Barefeet in the Kitchen
Pork Loin Roast with Balsamic-Rosemary Chile Glaze by FoodieCrush