Great side dish recipe: Roasted Butternut Squash with Herbes de Provence
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Roasted Butternut Squash with Herbes de Provence
- 6 cups cubed (1 1/2-inch), peeled butternut squash (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried herbes de Provence
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium onions, each cut into 8 wedges (about 3/4 pound)
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place first 6 ingredients in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray; toss well.
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
SOURCE: RecipeGirl.com (via Cooking Light)