Spicy Hummus Avocado Dip
At first I was a little hesitant to use *hot* sauce in this dip, but the hummus and avocados cool it off and do not make it super spicy. This dip is always a HUGE hit at a tailgate party- first thing gobbled up in a sea of food!
- 10 ounces of prepared hummus
- 16 ounces of *hot* Pace Picante Sauce, or other sauce/salsa
- 2 medium, ripe avocados, diced
- tortilla chips for dipping
- In a medium bowl, mix hummus, hot sauce and avocados. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.