Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
Perfect for summer, served alongside grilled meats...
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- Kosher salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut off rough edge of peas and a bit of the string along the side (your preference how much).
- Spread peas onto baking sheet so that they are in a single layer. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with shallots, thyme and salt.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Nutritional Information per serving- Serving size: 1/4 of the recipe: Calories: 31, Fat: 3.38g, Saturated Fat: .46g, Fiber: .03g, Protein: .07g, Carbohydrates: .47g
- WW POINTS per serving: Points Plus Program: 1 Old Points Program: 1