Yield: 12 servings
Prep Time: 15 min + freezing time
Nice beverage to have when you need something nonalcoholic...
1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
1 cup powdered sugar
6 cups crushed ice
1 liter bottle of club soda, chilled
1. Process half of lemonade, half of limeade, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 3 cups of crushed ice in blender. Pour into a 4 liter jug. Repeat with remaining ingredients and pour that into the jug too.
2. Place into a freezer until mixture becomes firm.
3. Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving.
4. Rub rims of glasses with lime wedges; place salt in flat bowl and dip glass rims into salt.
5. Add club soda to the lemon/lime mixture, stirring until it becomes slushy. Pour into prepared glasses.
*You can make this a regular Margarita by adding a cup of tequila before freezing.