Here’s an easy and delicious salmon recipe: Salmon with Mustard and Brown Sugar Glaze
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Salmon with Mustard and Brown Sugar Glaze
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- One 2-pound center-cut skinless wild Atlantic salmon fillet
- 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard (such as Gulden's)
- 3 tablespoons golden brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil wine, butter and Old Bay seasoning in small saucepan for 3 minutes. Sprinkle salmon on both sides with salt and pepper. Place on rimmed baking sheet; pour wine mixture over. Bake until salmon is just opaque in center, about 14 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Preheat broiler. Mix mustard and sugar in small bowl to blend; spread over salmon to cover. Broil salmon until topping is brown and bubbling, about 3 minutes. Transfer salmon to platter and serve.
- If you are preparing this recipe as gluten-free, just be sure to use a brand of mustard that is known to be GF.
- Nutritional Information per serving (Serving size: 1 salmon fillet) Calories: 321, Fat: 15.4g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Sugar: 6g, Fiber: 0g, Protein: 30g, Cholesterol: 99mg, Carbohydrates: 6g
- Weight Watchers POINTS: SmartPoints: 9, Points Plus Program: 7, Old Points Program: 8
SOURCE: RecipeGirl.com (adapted from Bon Appetit )