10¾ oz can cream of mushroom soup
½ cup milk
¼ cup chopped parsley
dash of pepper
4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
1 medium onion, sliced thinly
1 Tbs butter
dash of paprika
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine soup, milk, parsley and pepper.
3. In a large 1½ quart casserole, arrange alternate layers of potatoes, onion and sauce.
4. Dot top with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
5. Cover and bake for 1 hour. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
*If desired, use cream of chicken soup in place of cream of mushroom.
PRINT THIS RECIPE using your browser’s ‘print’ function. It’s automatically formatted to print recipe & picture only.
RATE THIS RECIPE[ratings]
“The best scalloped potatoes I’ve ever made… they tasted even better the second day! My guests loved them!”
San Diego, CA