Here’s a good weeknight recipe: Easy Black Bean Enchiladas
If you’re looking for something super quick to make for dinner, this might be a good option for you.
This recipe utilizes black beans with added spices for the filling for the enchiladas… so no meat to cook ahead of time or anything like that. It’s one the whole family just might enjoy!
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Easy Black Bean Enchiladas
- Two 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed, drained and divided
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- One 16-ounce jar medium salsa
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Queso Dip (ie: Tostitos brand)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Eight 8-inch flour tortillas
- Mash 1 can beans in a bowl; add remaining beans, chili powder, and next 3 ingredients, stirring until blended. Stir together salsa, queso dip, and sour cream in a medium bowl.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup black bean mixture down center of each tortilla. Top each with 2 Tablespoons salsa mixture. Roll tortillas up, and place, seam-sides down, in a lightly-greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Pour remaining salsa mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Bake, covered, at 350°F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Here are a few more recipes for enchiladas you might enjoy:
- Skinny Beef Enchiladas by Shugary Sweets
- Vegetable Enchiladas by RecipeGirl
- BBQ Pulled Pork Enchiladas by The Roasted Root
- Zucchini and Beef Enchiladas by RecipeGirl