1 cup granulated sugar
3 cups flour
1½ tsp baking powder
1½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup honey
1 cup brewed black coffee
¾ cup safflower oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour one loaf pan.
2. Sift together sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl and mix with hand beater. Add dry ingredients a little at a time until well combined.
4. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Cool on a rack, then remove from pan. Slice and serve.
PRINT THIS RECIPE using your browser’s ‘print’ function. It’s automatically formatted to print recipe & picture only.
RATE THIS RECIPE[ratings]