Better Than Robert Redford
Yield: 12 servings
Prep Time: 25 min
Cook Time: 15 min
It's the name that was given to this dessert... many years ago! I'd personally call it "Better Than George Clooney."
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened
1 cup chopped pecans
One 8-ounce package cream cheese
1 cup granulated white sugar
One 9-ounce tub Cool Whip
One 6.75-ounce box instant vanilla pudding (prepare it as directed on the package)
One 6.75-ounce box instant chocolate pudding (prepare it as directed on the package)
One grated milk chocolate bar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare the crust: In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, butter and pecans. Press into 13x9-inch baking dish and bake 15-20 minutes, until set and lightly browned. Let the crust cool completely.
3. Prepare the filling: In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the Cool Whip.
4. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust. Then spread the vanilla pudding. Then spread the chocolate pudding. Spread remaining cool whip on top.
5. Sprinkle with grated chocolate and serve. Or refrigerate and serve later.
Source: RecipeGirl.com (recipe given to me wayyyy back in high school)