Frozen Lemon Cheesecake Squares
Yield: 18 squares
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Super simple and entirely satisfying on a hot summer night...
1 1/4 cups shortbread cookie crumbs
1/3 cup ground almonds
3 Tablespoons butter, melted
2 Tablespoons sugar
6 ounces frozen lemonade, thawed
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup sour cream
1 (3 1/2 ounce) package lemon-flavored instant pudding
2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Stir together crumbs, almonds, butter and sugar in small bowl. Press onto bottom of 13x9" baking pan. Bake 10 minutes; cool.
3. Gradually add lemonade concentrate to cream cheese in large mixing bowl, mixing at low speed with an electric mixer until well-blended. Add sour cream and pudding mix; beat 1 minute.
4. Fold in whipped topping and pour over crust.
5. Freeze until firm, and cut into squares.