TOFFEE ICE CREAM SQUARES
1¼ cups chocolate wafer crumbs
¼ cup melted butter
12 snack size Heath Bars, refrigerated
½ gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
1 stick butter
12 oz package milk chocolate chips
2 cups powdered sugar
1 can of evaporated milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix crumbs and melted butter and press into 13×8″ pan. Refrigerate until firm.
2. Place cold Heath Bars in a freezer ziploc and crush with a meat tenderizer.
3. In large bowl mix ice cream with Heath Bars. Spread over crust and freeze overnight. Cut into squares when ready to serve.
4. To prepare sauce: Melt butter and chocolate chips. Add powdered sugar and evaporated milk. Cook about 8 minutes, or until thickened. Add vanilla.
5. Serve sauce warm over the frozen dessert.
PRINT THIS RECIPE using your browser’s ‘print’ function. It’s automatically formatted to print recipe & picture only.
RATE THIS RECIPE[ratings]