This is a super easy ice cream dessert that is perfect for summer: Toffee Ice Cream Squares
Have you ever tried a Klondike Bar? That’s what these resemble (minus the chocolate coating).
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 25 minutes + chill and freeze time
Toffee Ice Cream Squares
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (or use about 9 chocolate graham crackers)
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) melted butter
- 1 8-ounce bag toffee bits, refrigerated
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- hot fudge sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine the crumbs and the melted butter; press into 9x13-inch pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- In a large bowl mix the ice cream with the toffee bits. Spread the ice cream mixture over the crust and freeze overnight. Cut into squares when ready to serve. Top each serving with a drizzle of hot fudge sauce.
- Look for the bag of toffee bits in the baking aisle of your market.