This is a super easy ice cream dessert that is perfect for summer: Toffee Ice Cream Squares
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 25 minutes + chill and freeze time
Toffee Ice Cream Squares
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter
- 12 snack size Heath Bars, refrigerated
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- hot fudge sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine the crumbs and the melted butter; press into 9x13-inch pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Place cold Heath Bars in a freezer ziploc and crush with a meat tenderizer (or whatever you can find!).
- In a large bowl mix the ice cream with the crushed Heath Bars. Spread the ice cream mixture over the crust and freeze overnight. Cut into squares when ready to serve. Top each serving with hot fudge sauce.