Favorite Chicken Recipes: 10 Dinner Ideas

Because most of the world is pretty wild about chicken, I thought I’d share my favorite chicken recipes with you today.  Maybe you can find something new to make for dinner in all of this mess.  That’s the goal, anyways: try something new for dinner.  You can do it.  Yep.  And your family will be crazy happy too.  Click the titles below to reach the printable recipes.  And let me know if you see something you want to try!

Easy Chicken Santa Fe- gluten-free adaptable

Apricot- Balsamic Chicken- gluten-free adaptable, nutritional information and WW Points included

Sweet and Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wraps- nutritional information and WW Points included

Mojito- Marinated Chicken Breast (grilled) – naturally gluten-free

Mediterranean Chicken- gluten-free adaptable, Nutritional information and WW Points included

Grilled Chicken with Lemon and Oregano- naturally gluten-free, Nutritional information and WW Points included

Garlic Chicken Stir Fry- Gluten-free adaptable, Nutritional information and WW Points included.

Croissant Chicken- kind of simple and decadent, but totally worth it.

Chicken with Cider and Bacon Sauce- gluten-free adaptable, Nutritional information and WW Points included.

Asian Barbecue Chicken- gluten-free adaptable, Nutritional information and WW Points included.

More fabulous looking chicken recipes on the blogs:
Baked Pesto Chicken by Kalyn’s Kitchen
Cashew Chicken by Rasa Malaysia
Barbecue Shredded Chicken (from the oven or slow cooker) by The Kitchn
Chicken Paprikash by Simply Recipes
Baked Mustard- Lime Chicken by Elana’s Pantry
Chicken with Coconut- Lime Peanut Sauce by Family Fresh Cooking
Honey, Lemon and Rosemary Grilled Chicken by Two Peas and Their Pod
Pineapple- Lime Grilled Chicken by The Shiksa in the Kitchen
Senagalese- Style Grilled Chicken with Lemon and Onions by Leite’s Culinaria
Roast Chicken with Caramelized Shallots by David Lebovitz

20 Responses to “Favorite Chicken Recipes: 10 Dinner Ideas”

Bev Weidner — May 17, 2012 @ 4:59 AM

Every single picture has me collapsing in my chair. Let’s combine it all!

Carrie @ Bakeaholic Mama — May 17, 2012 @ 5:29 AM

Everyone one of these dishes looks awesome and something new for me to try! I often get bored with chicken and am always looking for new ways to make it!

Denise @ Creative Kitchen — May 17, 2012 @ 5:49 AM

Loving all these pictures! What an incredible list of chicken recipes to sample. Thanks!

Tori @ The Shiksa in the Kitchen — May 17, 2012 @ 12:09 PM

Thanks for sharing my Pineapple Lime Grilled Chicken Lori! This is an awesome group of recipes. xx

Shawn @ I Wash...You Dry — May 17, 2012 @ 3:05 PM

ooohhh! Great recipes here!

Kiran @ KiranTarun.com — May 17, 2012 @ 4:41 PM

Loving all these recipes — especially the mojito marinated chicken :)

Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips — May 17, 2012 @ 6:50 PM

I have only just started following your blog, so I love your roundup of chicken favorites! They all sound so yummy/

Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious — May 17, 2012 @ 10:45 PM

I have to make all these, Lori!

Catalina @ Cake with Love — May 18, 2012 @ 5:23 AM

Love all the recipes, so many great ideas, I have a lot of chicken in my freezer so this post is very helpful!

marla — May 18, 2012 @ 6:13 AM

Love ‘em all!! we eat tons of chicken over here.

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — May 18, 2012 @ 6:57 AM

I love all these chicken dishes, especially the Sante Fe Chicken. What a wonderful post!

Jennifer — May 18, 2012 @ 8:21 AM

The Sante Fe chicken looks amazing, and the decadent croissant one–yummy!

Sommer@ASpicyPerspective — May 18, 2012 @ 8:56 AM

Awesome post Lori. I think I’m starting the lemon and oregano chicken!!

Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking — May 18, 2012 @ 9:02 AM

Love all these scrumptious dinner ideas, Lori! They all look so delicious, and since I’m always looking for ways to jazz up chicken, they’ll come in handy! Thanks for sharing. Have a happy weekend!

Erin — May 18, 2012 @ 12:59 PM

So many good looking recipes! I just printed like 4 of them!!

Reem | Simply Reem — May 19, 2012 @ 11:28 PM

yum!!!
    I have to try croissant chicken… just printed the recipe…
    Thanks for sharing….
    Have a relaxing Sunday and beautiful week ahead.

Audrey's Mamma — May 20, 2012 @ 10:26 PM

Chicken, cider and bacon sound amazing. My two-year-old is in a chicken phase right now and I would love to have something other than baked in mushroom sauce. Thanks for sharing this compilation!

Baker Street — May 25, 2012 @ 3:20 AM

What a fabulous round up! I must try the croissant chicken! :)

RecipeGirl's Mom — May 27, 2012 @ 5:17 PM

Thanks for including the gluten free information. We GF people really appreciate foodies who take that extra step. These all look great but I’m going to try the “Easy Chicken Santa Fe” first and share it with my GF niece.

Alexandra Lindberg (@ropcorn) — May 28, 2012 @ 6:27 AM

Wow! All of those look really yummy! I love chicken so this really looks insanely delicious to me. Thank you for sharing! :p