Top Recipes 2012

2012 has been a great year of sharing delicious recipes on Recipe Girl.  Here are the tops, as rated by visits and personal favorites:

Top 5 Most Visited Recipes on RecipeGirl for 2012:

#5:  Bacon and Corn Griddle Cakes

#4:  Monster Cookies

#3:  Chocolate Cheesecake Cake

#2:  Spinach Salad with Chicken, Avocado and Goat Cheese

#1:  Cauliflower Crust Hawaiian Pizza

My Personal Top 5 Favorite Recipes from 2012:

#5:  Cheddar- Stuffed Chicken with Apple- Bacon Pan Sauce

#4:  Shrimp Tacos with Avocado- Chimichurri Sauce

#3:  Basement Brownies

#2:  Cilantro Chicken

#1:  Spiced Pear Cake with Browned Butter Icing

So there you have it- the favorites of the year!  Let me know if you have a favorite that wasn’t listed.  I look forward to another year of sharing food with you!

23 Responses to “Top Recipes 2012”

Gerry @ Foodness Gracious — December 30, 2012 @ 3:06 PM

Those basemet brownies look amazing!! Gotta make these :)

Denise @ Creative Kitchen — December 30, 2012 @ 4:28 PM

Just finished my top recipes of 2012 also. Those bacon and corn griddle cakes look amazing!!

Happy New Year!!

Lynna — December 30, 2012 @ 6:31 PM

I haven`t seen some of these recipes before~ Just bookmarked some! Thank you for such wonderful recipes. Happy New Year!

Joanne — December 30, 2012 @ 7:02 PM

So much deliciousness happened here this year, Lori! Happy new year!

Joanne @ Fifteen Spatulas — December 30, 2012 @ 7:16 PM

I know that cauliflower crusted pizza all too well. My friend first sent it to me a year or two ago, and it was the first time I discovered your site! Happy New Year’s!

Liz (formerly VeggieGirl) — December 31, 2012 @ 1:22 AM

AMAZING recipe roundup!!!!! Your recipes are the best, Lori. Happy New Year!!

Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar — December 31, 2012 @ 5:16 AM

You had such an amazing year for recipes. I can’t wait until 2013 – all the best! xo

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — December 31, 2012 @ 5:23 AM

What a great round-up!! Happy New Years! I can’t wait to see what you come up with in 2013!

Samantha — December 31, 2012 @ 6:37 AM

Basement brownies are the reason I started following your blog!! Have a good new year!

Kevin @ Closet Cooking — December 31, 2012 @ 6:41 AM

What a tasty year @ Recipe Girl! I still need to try making that cauliflower crust pizza again!

Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen — December 31, 2012 @ 6:47 AM

I could use a griddle cake right about now!! Happy 2012 Lori! Here’s to next year :)

Bev @ Bev Cooks — December 31, 2012 @ 7:07 AM

THIS was a yummy year. Hope to see you in 2013, Lori! xoxox!

Jennifer @ Mother Thyme — December 31, 2012 @ 7:34 AM

This is such a great roundup! I can see why these are the top recipes. I look forward to seeing what you are cooking up in 2013! Happy New Year! :)

bridget {bake at 350} — December 31, 2012 @ 7:49 AM

Oh, Lori. This just made me SO hungry!!!

Karly — December 31, 2012 @ 8:27 AM

How did I miss that cilantro chicken? It looks amazing!

Wendy @ AMFT — December 31, 2012 @ 11:17 AM

Oh…that chocolate cake looks scrumptious! Great round-up of your 2012 recipes.

Lisa Cornely — December 31, 2012 @ 2:08 PM

They all look amazing. I definitely want to try the Spinach Salad with chicken, avocado, and goat cheese. Makes me think of Southern California.

Barbara | Creative Culinary — December 31, 2012 @ 2:25 PM

I’ll share my Shrimp and Grits if I can have some of those Griddle cakes; they look divine. Deal?

gina @ skinnytaste — January 1, 2013 @ 2:13 PM

They all look delicious, I made your cauliflower crust, loved it!

Jenny (VintageSugarcube) — January 2, 2013 @ 3:44 PM

Great roundup! Those basement brownies look so good, I swear they’re about to POP right out of the screen… I only wish. Happy New Year Lori. Wishing you much success with your new book.

Carolyn — January 5, 2013 @ 5:10 PM

Loving that spinach salad, and the griddle cakes too! Pinning…

Cookie and Kate — January 6, 2013 @ 1:46 PM

Happy new year, Lori! May 2013 be even better than the last. Although, those bacon and corn griddle cakes look hard to beat. :)

Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious — January 6, 2013 @ 9:18 PM

I love it all! And I need to make those tacos stat!

Looking forward to 2013 :)