It’s kind of an exciting day around here… The Recipe Girl Cookbook is finally, finally, FINALLY making its official debut in stores and everywhere else. Hopefully those of you who ordered it online will be receiving it in your mailboxes today or tomorrow! Yay! I’m so happy you’ll be sharing in the fun.
SO TO CELEBRATE… I’m sharing a week of giveaways here on RG for all of my very favorite things. Be sure to check in each day this week to see what I’m revealing for the surprise giveaway (with Friday being the grande finale WOW giveaway, so don’t miss that one FOR SURE!)
Today’s giveaway is for a place I love to shop. It’s not my everyday market, but it’s definitely a market I go to often: Whole Foods Market
Here’s why WHOLE FOODS MARKET is one of my favorite places to shop:
- They have an awesome, perfect-looking meat department. Case in point: Sometimes I like to cook with chicken thighs. Have you ever bought just plain, ol’ regular chicken thighs at your neighborhood market? They’re completely full of fat, and by the time you’ve trimmed them, there’s a small scrap of meat left. At Whole Foods, the chicken thighs have more meat to them! Way more.
- I love their seafood department too. It’s always clean and fresh-looking, and they have a beautiful selection. I don’t always trust my neighborhood market for fish.
- Bulk food bins! An example: Sometimes I’m making a recipe that calls for something like 1/2 cup shredded coconut. I don’t use shredded coconut often, so it’s a big bonus when I can truly buy JUST what I need for my recipe.
- Specialty items: things like chocolate extract, Barney (almond) Butter, Parmesan Crisps, Gourmet Cheeses and Olives, gluten-free items, espresso powder… stuff like that.
- Their produce department is gorgeous, and they often carry hard-to-find items.
Would you like to have a little shopping spree at Whole Foods? They’ve teamed up with RecipeGirl to give a RecipeGirl reader one $150 Gift Card, and I’ll give that winner one signed Recipe Girl Cookbook!
Please use the widget below for multiple chances to win! Please note that the widget sometimes takes a few moments to appear. If you have trouble seeing the widget on your computer, you can always enter HERE instead.
This giveaway is now CLOSED. Congratulations to Margie H. in North Carolina, who was the randomly selected winner!
Whole Foods + Recipe Girl Cookbook Giveaway
Details: This giveaway is open to anyone 18 years + who has access to a Whole Foods Market (USA + Canada + UK). One winner will be chosen at random on the evening of Thursday, April 18th. For more details, click “official rules” on the widget.
THERE’S MORE! 6 of my blogging friends are celebrated The Recipe Girl Cookbook too! They each shared a recipe from the book. Be sure to check them out!
Monday (Breakfast): Two Peas and Their Pod – Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
Tuesday (Lunch): Picky Palate– Avocado-Topped Hot Dogs with Creamy Chipotle Sauce
Wednesday (Happy Hour): Eat, Live, Run– Sweet Smokin’ Hot Mango Chipotle Guacamole
Thursday (Dinner): Kevin and Amanda– Cheese Ravioli with Brown Butter & Fresh Tomato Sauce
Thursday (Dinner): FoodieCrush– Garlicky Swiss Chard and Chickpeas
Friday (Dessert): RecipeBoy– Snickerdoodle Blondies
Disclosure: Whole Foods is providing the Gift Card for the Recipe Girl Cookbook Launch celebration. All opinions shared about Whole Foods are my own. The cookbook is provided by RecipeGirl. Amazon affiliate links are included within this post.
Stuff I’ve Gotta Share & You’ve Gotta See Next Post »
The Recipe Girl Cookbook is On Sale Now!