I don’t have one of these tablets yet, but it looks awfully fun. Here are a few details:
- It’s lightweight- only 1 1/2 pounds, thin, and it can power out up to 10 hours of video playback.
- It has a kickstand, so you can use an external keyboard/mouse, or you can type right on the tablet itself for the touch-screen keyboard.
- It has a speedy quick start-up time.
- You can pull up two screens at once, then just use your finger to swipe back and forth between the screens.
- The keyboard clicks right over the front of the tablet, protecting it and making it easier to transport.
I WANT ONE! Maybe you’ll win it, and I can live vicariously through you. Would you believe that I don’t even own an iPad either? I’m totally behind the times with the whole tablet thing.
Use the widget below for a bunch of chances to win the Microsoft Surface 2 Tablet. This giveaway ends on April 28th, it’s provided by Windows, open to US residents only and the winner must respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be selected. GOOD LUCK!