Here’s my weekly post sharing about what’s going on in the world of RecipeGirl, as well as some fun links to things I’ve come across lately. So here it goes: following are 10 things to share with you this week- everything from recipes to shopping to a few fun articles and more. There are a few affiliate links included here and there. Enjoy!
- Happy weekends begin with a comforting breakfast like these Buttermilk Brown Sugar Waffles.
- Blueberry Pancakes are the best fluffy pancakes to make for breakfast!
- The Best Classic French Toast is one where the toast is lightly crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. And it’s flavored perfectly with cream and spice!
- 2 Ingredient Cinnamon Raisin Bagels are easy-to-make, baked bagels made with two ingredient dough. They have added cinnamon, raisins and an egg wash on top to make a total of five ingredients needed for the complete recipe.
- This recipe for Copycat Starbucks Egg Bites mimics the delicious egg bites sold at Starbucks.
Fun Shopping Finds:
- This chambray poet sleeve blouse is so my style (on sale)!
- I tried on this dress the other day, and now I’m going to order it. You can never have too many black dresses!
- Here’s a cashmere V-neck sweater for an amazing price with lots of colors (sale).
- These linen blend pants look extremely comfortable (sale).
Instagram accounts to follow:
- Follow CollegeHousewife for entertaining food posts.
- Follow CamilleStyles for design, food and home.
What I’m watching and reading:
- We’re in the midst of watching Shrinking on Apple TV with Jason Siegel and Harrison Ford. Cute series!
- I just started listening to Frontier Follies: Adventures in Marriage and Motherhood in the Middle of Nowhere by Ree Drummond. If you’re a fan of the Pioneer Woman and her TV show, this is a fun book to listen to. Ree narrates the book, and she’s good at it. I got to know Ree when I first started blogging so many years ago. And she’s a genuinely nice person.
Fun Recipes I’ve spotted on the internet this week:
- Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake is a must-make for St. Patrick’s Day!
- This Banana Pudding Cream Cheese Pound Cake looks amazing.
- I need this Chicken Spaghetti with Burrata in my life!
Here’s what’s going on in my life:
- I had a lovely time up in Oregon this last week with my husband. We had many snowy days! Lots of nice dinners with my friend Sandy, and dinners out in Bend. It was a relaxing week.
- And last night, my husband and I got all dressed up to attend a charity event for the Boy’s and Girl’s Club of the Valley. It was so much fun, and it was all to raise money for a good cause.
Catch up on food-related news of the week:
- New cookbook release > Official Disney Parks Cookbook: 101 Magical Recipes from the Delicious Disney Series by Pam Brandon. Filled with personalized notes from the chefs who created and enhanced them, mouthwatering food photos, helpful hints for easy preparation, and, of course, a little Disney magic, this cookbook enchants with 101 tried-and-true recipes from across the years.
- Baskin Robbins is launching Chicken and Waffles flavored ice cream!
- Rachael Ray’s talk show has been cancelled after 17 seasons.
- Did you know you shouldn’t be draining your ravioli in a colander?
- There’s a lot of craziness going on with the new Girl Scout cookie flavor: Raspberry Rally!
Products I’m loving:
- I bought this air fryer convection oven on auction at a charity event last night. I’m so excited to try it out!
- Look for Carandini Italian Cheese Dressing at Whole Foods (in their dry salad dressing aisle). I’ve heard it can be bought at Walmart too. It’s my new favorite- so much different than regular Italian dressings because it is made with sweet white vinegar.
- I bought this canvas tote bag in RED with our last name initial stitched on. It’s darling, and it will be great for the beach.
- Look for Sriracha Seasoning Blend at Trader Joe’s in their spice aisle. I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m thinking it would be delicious sprinkled on scrambled eggs or on deviled eggs too!
- Our dog has been a voracious eater lately… so we had to get one of these slow feeder bowls. Have you ever tried one? They work pretty well!!
Bake this week:
- Lemon Poppyseed Scones for breakfast.
- Butterscotch Brownies with Caramel Icing (my favorite).
- Snickerdoodle Bundt Cake (yum!)
Next Week’s Recipes:
- On RecipeGirl: Spaghetti with Turkey Meatballs in Spicy Tomato Sauce, Molten Chocolate Cakes with Irish Cream and Mixed Greens and Goat Cheese with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- On RecipeBoy: Raspberry Cream Pie
- On RecipesForHolidays: Blueberry Popovers for National Blueberry Popovers Day!
Have a wonderful week!