These Goat Cheese Crackers with Hot Pepper Jelly are such a simple appetizer but so good. Pepper jelly is wonderful paired with the tart flavor of goat cheese.
Yield: 24 appetizers
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Goat Cheese Crackers with Hot Pepper Jelly
- 5 ounce log fresh, mild goat cheese, at room temperature
- heavy whipping cream, as needed to thin out goat cheese
- 24 small round crackers
- hot pepper jelly
- finely chopped fresh chives
- Place goat cheese in a small bowl. Add a small amount of whipping cream and stir, as needed, to get the cheese to spreading consistency.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of the goat cheese on each cracker. Top each cracker with 1/4 teaspoon jelly. Sprinkle with chopped chives. Serve.
SOURCE: RecipeGirl.com (adapted from Fine Cooking)