This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is super easy to make! A how-to video is included below…
This is an incredibly creamy, wonderful fudge. The two flavors in one bite are a nice surprise.
Make this fudge as an easy recipe for holiday gifting or to add to holiday sweet treat platters. It’s a big-time favorite!
No candy thermometer is needed for this recipe- yahoo!
This recipe seriously could not be any easier to make. It calls for chocolate chips and peanut butter chips, and it magically turns into this wonderful fudge.
Let me know how you like it!
Click below to watch a short video showing you how to make this recipe, then scroll to the bottom to print out the complete recipe.
Yield: 30 to 40 pieces of fudge
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/4 cups granulated white sugar
- One (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated whole milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8" X 8" pan with foil and spray lightly with nonstick spray
- In 2 separate heat-safe medium bowls, place 1 cup peanut butter chips in one and chocolate chips in the other
- In a 3 quart sauce pan, combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk and butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil and continue to stir for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and quickly stir in vanilla.
- Quickly stir one-half of the hot mixture into peanut butter chips and the other half into the chocolate chips. Stir the peanut butter mixture until fully melted and quickly pour into prepared pan. Stir the chocolate chip mixture until fully melted and carefully spread over top of peanut butter layer.
- Let sit at room temperature until completely cool (or refrigerate). Cut into small squares.
Here are a few more fudge recipes you might enjoy:
- Peanut Butter Cup Fudge by Recipe Boy
- German Chocolate Fudge by Recipe Girl
- Old Fashioned Chocolate Fudge by Love and Olive Oil
- Cinnamon Fudge by Recipe Girl