These Mini Cherry Cheesecake Bites are the perfect simple dessert to make for a party.
I’ve been making these cute little desserts since college. Back in college, I was always looking for easy treats to make for my friends. This one is a super easy treat.
The mini cheesecakes are baked in the oven in mini paper cups. Out of the oven and cooled, they are simply topped with canned cherry pie filling. That’s it!
It’s such an simple dessert. It’s a good one to take to a potluck.
Yield: 16 to 18 bites
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Mini Cherry Cheesecake Bites
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese- at room temperature, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 18 vanilla wafers
- can of cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cupcake tins with 16 to 18 paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the eggs with the sugar. Add pieces of cream cheese a little at a time. Beat until smooth, about 5 minutes. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Place a vanilla wafer in each paper cupcake liner. Fill 3/4 full with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheesecake mixture is set.
- Cool completely. Remove cupcake liners and gently top with cherry pie filling. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Here are a few more mini cheesecake recipes you might enjoy:
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bites by My Baking Addiction
- Mini Toffee Crunch Cheesecakes by Recipe Girl
- Mini Tiramisu Cheesecakes by Brown Eyed Baker