Super easy fudge recipe: German Chocolate Fudge
If you are looking for a super easy fudge recipe that comes out perfect every time– nice and smooth, sets up perfectly and melts in your mouth… this is the fudge recipe for you!
Yield: 5 pounds of fudge
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
German Chocolate Fudge
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces sweet German chocolate, broken into pieces
- 7 ounces jarred marshmallow creme or fluff
- 4 cups granulated white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 13 ounces evaporated milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Butter a 15x10-inch (rimmed) jelly roll pan.
- Combine the chocolate and marshmallow creme in a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine the sugar, butter, milk and salt in a heavy skillet. Bring to a rapid boil, then boil 6 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the vanilla.
- Pour the hot butter mixture over the chocolate mixture in the large bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth. Add the nuts and mix well.
- Spread the fudge into the prepared pan. When cooled, cut into squares.
Here are a few more fudge recipes you might enjoy:
- Vanilla Bean Fudge by Something Swanky
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge by RecipeGirl
- Red Velvet Fudge by I Am Baker