Hi Friends! I have 50 copies remaining of my cookbook: The Recipe Girl Cookbook, and I’m selling them today for just $10 (that’s a signed copy and it includes the shipping cost!). I’m including a discount for purchase of multiple copies- see below…
My book is full of easy, family-friendly recipes that I hope you will make again and again. But there are also a few twists and turns in the book for people who do like to spend more time in the kitchen, and there are some fun options for those who like to entertain too.
If you’d like to order one (or more!) copies of my book, please send an email to email@example.com with “RecipeGirl Cookbook” in the subject line. I will return your email and let you know how you can send payment via PAYPAL ($10 for a single book), and I’ll get your book/s in the mail to you ASAP- personally signed, sealed and delivered to you or whoever you are gifting (as long as they have a USA mailing address- if you’re elsewhere, email me, and I can let you know how much more I need to charge for shipping). If you are ordering two books or more, and you need them shipped to different addresses, I need to charge $10 per book.
If you’d like to order multiple copies sent to the same address, I can offer a small discount:
- $19 for two copies sent to the same address
- $28 for three copies sent to the same address
- $37 for four copies sent the the same address
- $45 for five copies sent to the same address
The Recipe Girl Cookbook covers all meals of the day- 195 recipes in all!
Here are my favorite recipes from each chapter:
- Breakfast: Challah French Toast with Kahlua Brown Sugar Bananas
- Lunch: Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches with Peppers and Caramelized Onions
- Happy Hour: Layered Mediterranean Spinach Dip
- Side Dishes: Brown Butter and Smoked Gouda Skillet Cornbread
- Dinner: Barbecue Sauced Shrimp and Bacon with Orzo
- Dessert: Snickers Bar Cheesecake Pie
I don’t need to follow a special diet and I didn’t create my cookbook for any sort of diet in particular. But I know how frustrating it is when you need to follow a special diet and recipes don’t offer any options for adaptations. I included symbols in my cookbook to help out people who follow gluten free, dairy free and vegetarian diets.
- 37 recipes in the book (W) are website favorites. The remaining 158 recipes were created especially for the book.
- 69 recipes in the book (V) are either naturally Vegetarian or adaptable (adaptations included)
- 116 recipes in the book (GF) are either naturally Gluten-Free or adaptable (adaptations included)
- 134 recipes in the book (DF) are either naturally Dairy-Free or adaptable (adaptations included)
I’ve always LOVED entertaining with friends, so the last chapter of my book offers 20 easy, themed menus for entertaining- using recipes from the book and offering easy tips for decor and time management. Entertaining should be fun and as stress-free as possible, and I show you how to do that.