Here’s an easy recipe for creamy Avocado Salad Dressing made with fresh avocado.
Avocado Salad Dressing
Prep Time:10 minutes
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and quartered
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 7-ounce package of dry garlic salad dressing mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Combine 1/2 of the avocado, milk, dressing mix and lemon juice in the blender. Blend at high speed for one minute. Add mayonnaise, sour cream and remaining avocado. Blend until smooth.
- Chill until ready for use. Best if used the same day.