Crab Meat Cucumber Rounds are a really delicious low carb and low fat appetizer to display at a party!
If you happen to be following the Weight Watchers WW plan, you’ll find a link to the WW Points on the recipe card below.
Crab Meat Cucumber Rounds
- ¼ cup reduced-fat or regular mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- One 4.25-ounce can crab meat, squeezed dry
- ½ large unpeeled English hothouse cucumber, cut crosswise into 16 thin slices
- 8 large pimiento stuffed green olives, sliced
- WW Points were calculated using low fat mayonnaise.