Maple Shallot Vinaigrette
- ½ cup vegetable or canola oil
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place all ingredients in a shaker jar, shake and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Drizzle chilled salad dressing over salad.
- This recipe will keep for a week or two in the fridge.
- The maple flavor blends well with glazed pecans, apples and blue cheese.