This Whole Grain Mustard Aioli makes a great condiment for sandwiches, fresh fish, or even a dip for French fries.
Whole Grain Mustard Aioli
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In a small bowl, mash garlic with salt. Mix in mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you are preparing this recipe as GLUTEN-FREE, just be sure to use brands of mayonnaise and Dijon that are known to be GF.
- This can be made 2 days ahead. Cover tightly and refrigerate.
- Try serving this as a dip for Oven Roasted Fries.