Make these Sparkling Pomegranate Cocktails fancy by serving them in champagne glasses… or not!
They’re so pretty, aren’t they?
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Sparkling Pomegranate Cocktails
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened pure pomegranate juice (such as Pom brand), chilled
- 3 tablespoons sugar syrup, chilled (see recipe in *tips below...)
- One 750 ml. bottle dry sparkling wine or Champagne, chilled
- pomegranante arils, for garnish
- In a small pitcher, stir the pomegranate juice and sugar syrup. Fill each flute about 1/3 full with the pomegranate mixture. Top with the sparkling wine, dividing it evenly among champagne glasses. Garnish with pom arils.
- Serve immediately.
- To prepare sugar syrup, mix 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring the sugar and water to a boil over high heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Boil for 1 minute. Let cool and then refrigerate until ready to use.
SOURCE: RecipeGirl.com (via Fine Cooking)