Make these Sparkling Pomegranate Cocktails fancy by serving them in champagne glasses… or not!
They’re so pretty, aren’t they?
Sparkling Pomegranate Cocktails
- 1⅛ cups unsweetened pure pomegranate juice (such as Pom brand), chilled
- 3 tablespoons sugar syrup, chilled (see recipe in *tips below)
- One 750 ml bottle dry sparkling wine or Champagne, chilled
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils, for garnish
- In a small pitcher, stir the pomegranate juice and sugar syrup. Fill each flute about ⅓ full with the pomegranate mixture. Top with the sparkling wine, dividing it evenly among champagne glasses. Garnish with pomegranate arils.
- Serve immediately.
- ⅛ cup is 2 tablespoons.
- To prepare sugar syrup, mix ½ cup granulated sugar and ½cup water in a small saucepan. Bring the sugar and water to a boil over high heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Boil for 1 minute. Let cool and then refrigerate until ready to use.