This is an easy and delicious, no-bake dessert: Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
These goodies are so easy to make that it’s crazy. If you’re not much of a baker, then you’ll be happy with this recipe because it’s NO BAKE. That means you’re much less likely to screw anything up.
And if you’re at high altitude and have trouble with baking, you’ll be happy to know that this one won’t get messed up by the altitude either.
The peanut butter part is super simple to mix and form into round little balls with your hands (or your kid’s hands!) Simple, melted chocolate is drizzled on top… and festive sprinkles of any sort are sprinkled on top for dramatic effect!
If you are a peanut butter lover like me, you’ll probably eat far too many of these. That just means they’re good! ‘Tis the season for yoga pants and baggy sweaters!
These goodies would be a perfect addition to holiday treat platters, and they are great for gifting too.
Thanks to Miranda from the CookieDoughAndOvenMitt.com blog for these beautiful photos. Miranda is one of the photographers for RecipeGirl.com, and she captured the deliciousness of these goodies perfectly!
Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup corn syrup
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- sprinkles (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar and corn syrup. Mix until smooth.
- Shape the dough into 1 inch balls. Place the dough balls on waxed paper lined cookie sheets. Drizzle melted chocolate over balls and put sprinkles on top. Or, delete the chocolate and just roll the PB balls in sprinkles.
- Store in a covered container and refrigerate.
- Quick way to melt chocolate: Place in a pyrex bowl or measuring cup and microwave. Cook a little, then stir, cook a little more and stir again.
Here are a few more no bake peanut butter desserts you might enjoy:
- No Bake Peanut Butter Bars by My Baking Addiction
- Peanut Butter- S’Mores No Bake Brownies by Mom on Timeout
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Rice Krispie Treats by Bru Crew Life
Easy no bake peanut butter balls were so easy to make and tasted yummy.
oooh these look like buckeyes without the chocolate coating!!! love ’em!