Truly an “out of this world” recipe: Frozen Lemon Cheesecake Squares
You will love everything about this one- and it’s a great summer dessert recipe!
Yield: 18 squares
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Frozen Lemon Cheesecake Squares
Super simple and entirely satisfying on a hot summer night...
- 1 1/4 cups shortbread cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup ground almonds
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade, thawed
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package lemon-flavored instant pudding
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together crumbs, almonds, butter and sugar in small bowl. Press onto bottom of 13x9" baking pan. Bake 10 minutes; cool.
- Gradually add lemonade concentrate to cream cheese in large mixing bowl, mixing at low speed with an electric mixer until well-blended. Add sour cream and pudding mix; beat 1 minute.
- Fold in whipped topping and pour over crust.
- Freeze until firm, and cut into squares.