This recipe for Honey Sesame Pork Tenderloin is a family-favorite. It’s very easy to make, turns out some excellent, tender pork medallions, and it’s always a big hit for dinner!
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 25 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Honey- Sesame Pork Tenderloin
1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
1/4 cup honey
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1. Rinse the pork and pat dry- remove the silverskin (if still there). Trim any fat. Place in large ziploc freezer bag.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, garlic, ginger and oil. Pour the marinade over the tenderloin and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
4. Mix honey and brown sugar in shallow dish. Set aside.
5. Drain the marinade from the bag. Roll the tenderloin in the honey mixture until well-coated. Roll in sesame seeds.
6. Place the tenderloin on a V-rack with a drip pan. Bake 25 to 35 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 145 degrees.
7. Let rest for 5 to 10 minutes, then slice into medallions and serve immediately.
*If you are preparing this recipe as GLUTEN-FREE, just be sure to use a brand of soy sauce that is known to be GF.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories from Fat 77
Total Fat 8.5g
Saturated Fat 2g
Dietary Fiber .85g
Net Carbs 20g
WW POINTS: 6
More pork tenderloin recipes you may enjoy:
Perfect Roasted Pork Tenderloin Recipe with Apples by Inspired Taste
Indonesian Pork Tenderloin by Tide and Thyme
Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple by RecipeGirl
Ginger-Lime Pork Tenderloin by Gimme Some Oven
Sweet and Sour Glazed Pork Tenderloin by A Family Feast