HONEY- SESAME PORK TENDERLOIN
1 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin
½ cup soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp fresh grated ginger
1 Tbs vegetable oil
¼ cup honey
3 Tbs brown sugar
¼ cup sesame seeds
1. Rinse tenderloin and pat dry. Trim any fat. Place in large ziploc freezer bag.
2. Mix soy sauce, garlic, ginger and oil in a bowl. Pour over the tenderloin and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
4. Mix honey and brown sugar in shallow dish. Set aside.
5. Drain the tenderloin, discarding the marinade. Roll tenderloin in the honey mixture until well-coated. Roll in sesame seeds.
6. Place the tenderloin on a V-rack with a drip pan. Bake 40 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 160 degrees.
7. Slice into medallions and serve immediately.
Calories from Fat 77
Total Fat 8.5g
Saturated Fat 2g
Dietary Fiber .85g
Net Carbs 20g
WW POINTS: 6
PRINT THIS RECIPE using your browser’s ‘print’ function. It’s automatically formatted to print recipe & picture only.
RATE THIS RECIPE[ratings]