A very simple and delicious seafood recipe: Maple Soy Grilled Tuna
Maple Soy Grilled Tuna
Prep Time:5 minutes + marinating time
Cook Time:5 minutes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Four 3/4-inch-thick tuna steaks (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip bag; add tuna. Seal and chill 1 hour, turning occasionally. Remove tuna from plastic bag; discard marinade.
- Grill tuna, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°) 2 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- If you are preparing this recipe as gluten-free, just be sure to use brands of soy sauce and maple syrup that are known to be GF.
- Nutritional Information per serving (serving size: 1 tuna steak) , Calories: 220, Fat per: 1.67g, Saturated Fat: .41g, Sugar: 6.5g, Sodium: 607g, Fiber: .25g, Protein: 41g, Cholesterol: 77mg, Carbohydrates: 8.5g
- Weight Watchers POINTS: SmartPoints: 3, PointsPlus: 5 Old Points Program: 4.5