This Maple Soy Grilled Tuna is a very simple and delicious grilled fish recipe. You only need four ingredients!
Here are a few more tuna recipes you might like to try:
- Grilled Tuna with Citrus Salsa
- Lime Chili Marinated Tuna Steaks
- Six Minute Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks
- Teriyaki Tuna with Ginger Vegetables
If you happen to be following the Weight Watchers WW plan, you will find a link to the WW Points on the recipe card below.
Maple Soy Grilled Tuna
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Four ¾-inch-thick tuna steaks (about 1½ pounds)
- Combine the soy sauce, maple syrup and horseradish in a large heavy-duty zip bag; add the tuna to the bag. Turn to cover the tuna in the marinade. Seal and chill for 1 hour, turning occasionally. Remove the tuna from the bag; discard the marinade.
- Preheat your grill to high heat. Grill the tuna, covered, over high heat for 2 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- If you are preparing this recipe as gluten-free, just be sure to use brands of soy sauce and maple syrup that are known to be GF.