Baby Spinach and Raspberry Salad
This is a healthy and delicious salad that's good any time of year.
Servings: 6 servings
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 medium garlic clove minced
- ½ small shallot, minced
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds or pine nuts
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 medium oranges, peeled, membranes removed, segmented
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and coarsely grated
- Whisk together dressing ingredients or add all to a jar and shake well.
- Place the spinach in a bowl and add all additional salad ingredients. Toss with desired amount of dressing, plate and serve.
I love a little sprinkle of goat cheese in this salad.
Serving: 1serving, Calories: 189kcal, Carbohydrates: 17g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Trans Fat: 1g, Sodium: 46mg, Potassium: 567mg, Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 9g, Vitamin A: 6726IU, Vitamin C: 72mg, Calcium: 114mg, Iron: 3mg