This Carolina Peach Sangria is the perfect summer cocktail recipe. This peach and raspberry sangria recipe is made with a mixture of peach or raspberry vodka and rosé wine. If you don’t wish to buy any flavored vodka, you can use regular vodka and then throw in a half cup of either peach or raspberry nectar. It’s fabulous!
Are you in a place where you have access to the most amazing, fresh and affordable peaches this summer? You can’t miss. You shouldn’t miss. You should definitely make this Carolina Peach Sangria.
I whipped up a double batch of this for a beach barbecue that we hosted in the summer. I think I pretty much drank most of it myself lol, but the guests who tried it gave big compliments. A little added lemonade concentrate and sugar make it sweet. And plenty of chunks of fresh peaches and raspberries swim around abundantly. Stir in club soda to thin out the alcohol, and be sure to use a fork when you’re all done drinking to sample the fruit that has soaked up all of those wonderful flavors.
If you’re a lover of sangria, then you must try The Best Red Wine Sangria Recipe. And my Apple Cider Sangria recipe is perfect for fall. Piña Colada Sangria sounds perfectly summery. If you’re all by yourself, you should try a Single Serve Sangria for One.
Carolina Peach Sangria
Prep Time:15 minutes + chilling time
- 1 (750 ml) bottle rose wine
- 3/4 cup peach or raspberry vodka
- 1/3 cup thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons granulated white sugar, or more- to taste
- 3 large ripe peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- In a large pitcher, mix wine, vodka, lemonade and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves. Stir in peaches and raspberries. Cover and chill at least 6 hours, or until nice and cold (overnight is fine too).
- Just before serving, stir in club soda.
- If you'd rather use regular vodka, add 1/2 cup of peach or raspberry nectar to the recipe.
- Use superfine sugar if you have it for easier dissolving.
- This recipe can be easily doubled.