This Carolina Peach Sangria is the perfect summer cocktail recipe.
This peach and raspberry sangria recipe is made with a mixture of peach or raspberry vodka and rosé wine. If you don’t wish to buy any flavored vodka, you can use regular vodka and then throw in a half cup of either peach or raspberry nectar. And if you’d rather use white wine instead of rosé wine, that’s fine too (I recommend Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc). It’s a fabulous sangria!
Where can I find peach or raspberry nectar?
This is a simple alternative to use when you don’t want to buy special flavored vodka (raspberry or peach). My husband doesn’t care for the flavored vodkas, and he always gets mad at me for buying them for a recipe! The nectar is usually easy to find. It comes in a can, and it should be in your market’s juice aisle. The KERN brand is the most common. You can buy either raspberry or peach nectar and just add in about 1/2 cup to get the flavor you want.
Are you in a place where you have access to the most amazing, fresh and affordable peaches this summer? You can’t miss. You shouldn’t miss. You should definitely make this Carolina Peach Sangria.
I whipped up a double batch of this Peach and Raspberry Sangria for a beach barbecue that we hosted in the summer. I think I pretty much drank most of it myself lol, but the guests who tried it gave big compliments. A little added lemonade concentrate makes it sweet. And plenty of chunks of fresh peaches and raspberries swim around abundantly. Stir in club soda right before serving to thin out the alcohol.
Be sure to use a fork when you’re all done drinking to sample the fruit that has soaked up all of those wonderful flavors. you’re a lover of sangria, then you must try The Best Red Wine Sangria Recipe. And my Apple Cider Sangria recipe is perfect for fall. Piña Colada Sangria sounds perfectly summery. If you’re all by yourself, you should try a Single Serve Sangria for One.
Carolina Peach Sangria
- One 750 ml. bottle Rosé Wine
- 3/4 cup peach or raspberry vodka
- 1 cup thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3 large ripe peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1½ cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups chilled club soda
- ice, for serving
- In a large pitcher, combine the wine, vodka and lemonade; stir. Add the peaches and raspberries. Cover and chill at least 6 hours, or until nice and cold (overnight is fine too).
- Just before serving, stir in the club soda.
- If you'd rather use regular vodka, add 1/2 cup of peach or raspberry nectar to the recipe. You can find nectar in your market's juice aisle (look for KERNS nectar).
- Add a tablespoon or two of sugar if you'd like a sweeter sangria.
- This recipe can be easily doubled.
- If you are making this recipe as GLUTEN-FREE, just be sure to use a brand of lemonade concentrate that is known to be GF.
Thanks very much! I made a double recipe for a neighborhood party last night. The whole batch vanished before the party was over!
This looks super! So colourful for summer. Think I could sub white wine for the rose?
@Marisa, Yes, white wine might be a fine substitute.