Cheese and Artichoke Bread Bites are like artichoke dip baked into a baguette.
Cheese and Artichoke Bread Bites
- One 16-ounce French bread baguette
- ½ cup (¼ stick) salted butter
- One 10-ounce package frozen artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup reduced fat or regular sour cream
- 2 cups shredded jack or cheddar cheese (or mixed)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Slice the baguette in half. Hollow out the two halves of the baguette and cut the bread you remove into cubes.
- In a skillet, melt the butter. over medium heat Add the bread cubes and artichoke hearts and sauté together. Add the sour cream and cheese and stir until well mixed.
- Fill the hollowed out baguette halves with the mixture, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and let them sit for a few minutes. Cut carefully into slices with a bread knife and serve warm.