This Chilled Christmas Punch is always a huge hit for holiday parties!
Chilled Christmas Punch
This is always a huge hit at holiday parties, and it's so simple to prepare!
Servings: 20 servings (¾ cup per serving)
- 2 cups water
- ¾ cup granulated white sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- One 46 ounce can pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cups cranapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- In a saucepan, bring the water, sugar and cinnamon to a boil; stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill for at least an hour.
- Just before serving, combine the syrup mixture, juice and ginger ale in a punch bowl or large pitcher. Serve over ice.
Serving: 1serving, Calories: 104kcal, Carbohydrates: 26g, Protein: 0.4g, Fat: 0.2g, Saturated Fat: 0.01g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0.02g, Sodium: 7mg, Potassium: 125mg, Fiber: 0.2g, Sugar: 25g, Vitamin A: 26IU, Vitamin C: 11mg, Calcium: 15mg, Iron: 0.4mg
I make this every year for parties. It’s such a hit. It’s also super yummy spiked with Cinnamon whiskey.
Do you make some stuff with less sugar for diabetics and people trying to lose weight?
I’m definitely not an expert on the less sugar recipes, but I do have a Weight Watchers category.
Made this for a holiday party- it was a hit!! Super easy and quick to make, and everyone asked for the recipe. Thanks!