This Chilled Christmas Punch is always a huge hit for holiday parties!
Chilled Christmas Punch
- 2 cups water
- ¾ cup granulated white sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- One 46 ounce can pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cups cranapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- In a saucepan, bring the water, sugar and cinnamon to a boil; stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill for at least an hour.
- Just before serving, combine the syrup mixture, juice and ginger ale in a punch bowl or large pitcher. Serve over ice.