This Chilled Christmas Punch is always a huge hit for holiday parties!
Chilled Christmas Punch
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:5 minutes
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- One 46-ounce can pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cups cran-apple juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- In a saucepan, bring the water, sugar and cinnamon to a boil; stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill.
- Just before serving, combine the syrup mixture, juice and ginger ale in a punch bowl or large pitcher. Serve over ice.