For chocolate lovers!
Chocolate Overload Cookies
The perfect cookie for chocolate lovers: a chocolate cookie packed with two types of chocolate chips!
Servings: 54 cookies (1 per serving)
- 1¼ cups (2½ sticks) butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- One 12 ounce package white chocolate chips
- One 11.5 ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- In separate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Blend into creamed mixture just until combined. Stir in both types of chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 11 minutes, or until slightly set. Do not overbake! Cookies will be soft, and will puff while baking and flatten while cooling. Cool slightly and then remove from cookie sheet to rack.
Serving: 1cookie, Calories: 161kcal, Carbohydrates: 19g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 3g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 20mg, Sodium: 87mg, Potassium: 85mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 14g, Vitamin A: 152IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 24mg, Iron: 1mg
These cookies were fantastic. Nice texture and great chocolate flavor. I used semi sweet, white chocolate, and milk chocolate chips. Will definitely be making these again.
i added a small instant pudding to it and it turned out FANTASTIC!!!
Now that I’ve tasted these cookies, I can die happy… Some of the best I ever had yet! Thanks for the recipe.
These cookies look perfect enough to bookmark! UMMMM
Okay, I am making about 250 cookies for a event and I needed a good chocolate cookie recipe. This was it! I made them tonight and they are fantastic! Even with whole wheat flour. Great chocolate taste too. Thanks!
Gorgeous cookies! I made double-chocolate chip cookies a few nights ago.. but these look even better so I’m going to see how soon I can get away with making them!
Yes, please! No such thing as an “overload” of chocolate for me. I bet these would be fantastic with some macadamia nuts, too. 🙂
Oh, do these look great! They look like they are chewy in the middle which always makes for an extra good cookie!
Wow, those look so yummy! Can’t wait to give them a try 🙂