These Clam Bites are a quick and easy appetizer to put together. These are great with a glass of ice cold beer!
A quick and easy-to-put-together appetizer recipe, these are great to have with an ice-cold beer!
Servings: 12 servings (1 slice per serving)
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
- One 6.5 ounce can minced clams, squeezed dry (but save the juice)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- garlic salt to taste
- onion powder to taste
- paprika to taste
- One 12-ounce baguette, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, clams and seasoning to taste. Slowly moisten the mixture with clam juice until you reach your desired taste and consistency.
- Spread the clam mix on the baguette slices, place them on a baking sheet and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until toasted and bubbly.
- It's okay to use low fat cream cheese in this recipe.
Serving: 1serving, Calories: 129kcal, Carbohydrates: 12g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 2g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 23mg, Sodium: 244mg, Potassium: 57mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 280IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 39mg, Iron: 1mg