Here’s a delicious bread recipe for fall: Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- ½ cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 cup canned pure (unsweetened) pumpkin
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 8-inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the flour, spice, baking soda and salt. Add the pumpkin mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in the cranberries.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pans. Bake for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.