This Spring Salad with Snow Peas, Grapes and Feta is the very definition of freshness with a great variety of ingredients added in!
There are so many things about this spring salad to love. The addition of snow peas is nice because they add a lovely crunch to the salad. Grapes add sweetness. And feta cheese adds a tangy flavor. All of those things together tossed with mixed greens make for an excellent salad!
- balsamic vinegar
- freshly squeezed orange juice
- extra virgin olive oil
- white sugar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- mixed greens
- snow peas
- red grapes
- crumbled feta cheese
How to make Spring Salad with Snow Peas, Grapes and Feta:
The complete, printable recipe is at the end of this post.
Toss the salad well, and serve immediately.
Let’s talk about the homemade dressing for this spring salad. First off, it’s very easy to make. Second, it’s delicious. We’ve all had balsamic vinaigrette before, but this one has an added orange element to it. It’s wonderful!
Serve this salad with a little bit of crusty bread. Or add chicken to it, and call it a main dish salad. Enjoy!
The Best Salad Recipes:
- Strawberry Avocado Salad with Balsamic Chicken
- Spinach and Arugula Salad with Indian Spiced Chickpeas
- Honey Hot Chicken Salad
- Apple Walnut Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
- Broccoli Salad
This a healthy salad, so if you happen to be following the Weight Watchers WW plan, use the link to the WW Points on the recipe card below. (You’ll be glad you did!)
Field Salad with Snow Peas, Grapes and Feta
- 5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2½ teaspoons granulated white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups gourmet salad greens
- 2 cups snow peas, trimmed and cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- ½ cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. (Or, place all ingredients in a small jar and shake well.)
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl and drizzle with dressing. Toss well and serve immediately.