Here’s a delicious and easy appetizer made with cream cheese: Greek Salad Cucumber Bites
If you happen to be following the Weight Watchers WW plan, you’ll find a link to the WW Points on the recipe card below.
Greek Salad Cucumber Bites
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ½ tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 large Hot House cucumber (English cucumber), sliced slightly on the diagonal
- ½ cup prepared hummus
- ⅓ cup chopped tomato
- ¼ cup chopped kalamata olives
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, and garlic with a rubber spatula until smooth and well combined.
- Scoop a heaping teaspoonful of the cream cheese mixture onto a slice of cucumber and spread to the edges. Spoon a heaping teaspoonful of hummus on top of the cream cheese. Sprinkle with tomato, olives, feta and green onion. Repeat with remaining cucumber slices and toppings.
- Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and serve within a few hours.
- WW Points were calculated using reduced fat feta cheese and low fat cream cheese.