This Grilled Chicken and Spinach Salad is tossed in the most delicious dressing.
This spinach salad is really simple to put together. This is a four ingredient salad recipe that’s topped with a simple grilled chicken. I’ve included a recipe for grilled chicken farther down in this post. The homemade red wine vinaigrette has fresh herbs added to it. It’s refrigerated overnight for the best flavor.
- extra virgin olive oil
- red wine vinegar
- fresh parsley
- fresh thyme
- fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- grilled chicken
- fresh spinach
- sliced olives
- cherry tomatoes
- crumbled feta cheese
How to make Grilled Chicken and Spinach Salad:
The full, printable recipe is at the end of this post.
Top the spinach salad with grilled chicken.
How do you make grilled chicken?
Add chicken breasts to a large zip baggie. Drizzle in oil, the juice of one lemon, salt (or garlic salt) and pepper. Let marinate for about 30 minutes. Preheat your grill. Grill chicken on both sides until cooked through. Slice and add to salad.
Drizzle the chilled dressing on top of your grilled chicken and spinach salad. Toss to combine. Grab a hunk of bread and a chilled glass of white wine, and enjoy!
Best Spinach Salad Recipes:
- Blood Orange Spinach Salad
- Baby Spinach Salad with Warm Citrus Bacon Vinaigrette
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Spinach Salad with Hot Prosciutto Dressing
- Chickpea and Spinach Salad with Cumin Dressing
Grilled Chicken and Spinach Salad
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 2 bunches spinach, cleaned and stemmed
- ¼ cup sliced olives
- 24 medium cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Mix the dressing ingredients in jar or bottle, and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Arrange the salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss with your desired amount of dressing.