A chicken salad filled with all kinds of delicious crunch: Chicken Apple Salad
Chicken Apple Salad
Prep Time:15 minutes
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup diced Granny Smith apple
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise and remaining ingredients, stirring well with a whisk.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to chicken mixture, tossing well to coat.
- This recipe is also good when sliced red grapes are substituted for the dried cranberries.
- If preparing this recipe as gluten free, just be sure to use a brand of mayonnaise that is known to be GF.
- Nutritional Information per serving: Serving size: 1 cup, Calories 328, Fat 10g, Saturated Fat 2g, Sugar 4g, Fiber 3.5g, Protein 22.27g, Cholesterol 67.60mg, Carbohydrates 37g
- WW POINTS per serving: Freestyle SmartPoints: 4, Smart Points 5, Points Plus 8, Old Points Program: 8