These Crunchy Chicken Salad Wraps are made with a delicious, light chicken salad recipe, and then they’re all wrapped up in low carb flour tortillas!
It seems like I’m always on some sort of quest to lose weight. I’ve tried all the diets. They all work, but they don’t all work long-term. So I’ve resorted to just eating smartly. What I mean by that is that I eat a light breakfast such as my copycat Starbucks egg bites and a light lunch. Most days of the week, I eat a lighter dinner too. I exercise every day. And then there’s plenty of wiggle room for going out to dinner and enjoying more delicious foods when the mood strikes!
These crunchy chicken salad wraps are a recipe I make for lunch pretty often. Sometimes I skip the tortillas and just eat them in a lettuce wrap instead. I love the crunch from the cucumber and celery.
- chopped, cooked chicken breast
- light mayonnaise
- English cucumber
- green onion
- lemon juice
- fresh parsley
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- low carb flour tortillas
- red leaf lettuce
How to make Crunchy Chicken Salad Wraps:
The complete, printable recipe is at the end of this post.
Warm the tortillas in the microwave to make them a bit more pliable. Divide and layer the lettuce and chicken mixture on the tortillas.
Look at that delicious chicken salad! It’s so crunchy and perfect.
Here’s a comment from a reader who tried these:
The Best Chicken Salad Recipes:
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Roasted Chicken Salad with Creamy Lime Dressing
- Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Fruity Curry Chicken Salad
- White Bean and Roasted Chicken Salad
Crunchy Chicken Salad Wraps
- 1½ cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup diced English cucumber
- ¼ cup minced celery
- 2 whole green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Four 8-inch low carb flour tortillas
- 4 medium leaves red-leaf lettuce
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, mayo, cucumber, celery, green onions, lemon juice, parsley and pepper.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave to make them a bit more pliable. Divide and layer the lettuce and chicken mixture on the tortillas. Roll up, fasten with toothpicks, and cut diagonally in half.