White Bean and Roasted Chicken Salad
- 2 cups coarsely chopped skinless, boneless roasted chicken
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh basil
- Two 16-ounce cans cannellini beans or other white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- To prepare salad, place first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir gently to combine.
- Prepare dressing: Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over salad, tossing gently to coat.
- Cannellini beans, or white kidney beans, are smaller than Great Northern beans and add just the right texture.
- Nutrition Facts Per Serving (salad divided into 5 portions):
- Calories 388, Calories From Fat (19%) 73, Total Fat 8g, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 47.50mg, Sodium 312mg, Potassium 1145mg, Carbohydrates 47.25g, Dietary Fiber 10.5g, Sugar 0.88g, Net Carbohydrates 37g, Protein 33g
- Weight Watchers POINTS per serving: SmartPoints: 6, Points Plus: 9