This recipe forHoisin and Lime Marinated Grilled Chicken is easy to make, and has wonderful flavor. The chicken turns out very moist too- if you grill it just right!
Hoisin and Lime Marinated Grilled Chicken
Prep Time:10 minutes + marinating time
Cook Time:10 minutes
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Combine hoisin sauce, ginger, and next 5 ingredients (though garlic) in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.
- Also good sliced and tossed in salad.
- Nutritional Information per serving (Serving size: 1 chicken breast half): Calories 234, Fat 4g, Saturated Fat .84g, Sugar .88g, Fiber .45g, Protein 40g, Cholesterol 99mg, Carbohydrates 6.75g
- Weight Watchers POINTS per serving: Freestyle SmartPoints: 2, Points Plus Program: 5, Old Points Program: 5