This Lemony Herb Dip is a summery, sour cream dip mixed with fresh herbs and lemon zest. It’s great served with garden fresh vegetables.
Lemon Herb Dip
- 8 ounces crème fraîche or sour cream (okay to use low fat)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Let the dip stand for 30 minutes at room temperature, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with radishes and carrots or other fresh vegetables.
- Using fresh herbs in this recipe is important. It just won't be the same if you use dried herbs.
- Serve this dip with fresh summer vegetables such as radishes, carrots, tomatoes, and zucchini.
- Make ahead: You can make this up to one day ahead. Cover and chill overnight.