This No Bake Berry Almond Tart is light, fruity, no bake and perfect for summer! The combination of almond and berries is one of my favorites and it’s great in this tart.
One of my favorite things about summer is all of the fresh fruit. My husband and are big on fruit – both fresh fruit and fruity flavored candies, so this dessert was right up our alley. And since summer means it’s hot, not having to use your oven for this no bake tart is a big plus in my book.
To get started, combine graham cracker crumbs and almond crumbs with some melted butter. Press it into the tart pan to make the crust. If you’re unsure about to create almond crumbs, just take sliced almonds and put them into your food processor until they turn into crumbs. You can also use almond meal/flour.
The filling takes only 4 ingredients – cream cheese, sugar, almond extract and Cool Whip. It’s nice and easy to put together. If you aren’t a fan of Cool Whip, feel free to substitute in homemade whipped cream.
Spread the filling evenly into the crust and then top with fresh blueberries and strawberries. You can try to mimic my own pattern, or make your own. Fruit naturally makes some of the prettiest toppings.
This tart is sure to be a hit. I took it to our small group (a church group we attend every week) and it disappeared! I thought for sure I’d have at least one piece left to bring home for myself and I was wrong. Not a crumb left and they were already asking me for the recipe. 🙂
No Bake Berry Almond Tart
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup almond crumbs (see tips below)
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- 1¼ teaspoons almond extract
- 6 ounces (about 2 cups) Cool Whip
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, almond crumbs and melted butter. Stir to coat the crumbs with butter. Press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9 inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the cream cheese, sugar and almond extract; beat until smooth. Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the crust.
- Top the tart with blueberries and sliced strawberries in a pattern of your choosing.
- Store the tart in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To create almond crumbs process about 5 ounces of sliced almonds in your food processor until they turn into crumbs. You can also just use almond meal/flour, if you happen to have that in your pantry.
Here are a few more berry dessert recipes you might enjoy:
- Blueberry and Strawberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake by Life, Love and Sugar
- Easy Strawberry Marshmallow Pie by Beyond Frosting
- Fresh Berry Vanilla Layered Cake by Life, Love and Sugar
- No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Pie by Crazy for Crust
- Layered Berry Trifle by RecipeGirl
Love that this is no bake! What could be easier?! Plus it’s so pretty!
Can I substitute freshly whipped cream for Cool Whip?
We have not tried this recipe with fresh whipped, so I’m unable to report on whether it will be successful or not.
This looks so refreshing, however I can not eat Cream Cheese because it is my Migraine trigger. Is there something else I can use in place of the Cream Cheese?
You could maybe try mascarpone cheese, but I’m not sure the texture will be the same.
Such an easy and beautiful tart! I bet you can change it up with peaches too.
What a beautiful summertime dessert! And you just can’t beat no-bake desserts when the temperatures rise in the summer.
LOVE no bake desserts! This tart is just gorgeous!
I love no bake desserts! This is an especially pretty one, I’d love to make it for a more formal gathering or birthday!
oh wow! I love seeing Lindsay here!!! I LOVE this tart .. so easy and perfect for summer!!! hooray for no-bake!
No Bake in this summer heat? I’m in! Looks delicious!!
I love that crust!! This looks awesome!