Pistachio Baked Salmon is a really unique way to serve salmon. It’s delicious served over pesto noodles!
Here are a few more salmon recipes you might like to try:
- Broiled Honey Lime Glazed Salmon
- Salmon with Brown Butter, Almonds and Capers
- Miso- Glazed Salmon
- Lemon- Oregano Salmon with Roasted Tomatoes
- Spicy Chipotle Salmon
Pistachio Baked Salmon
- 1 cup salted dry-roasted pistachio nuts, chopped finely
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Six 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the pistachio nuts, brown sugar, lemon juice, dill weed, and pepper; set aside.
- Place the salmon fillets in a greased, foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Measure the thickness of the fish. Spoon the pistachio mixture evenly on each fillet. Gently press in place to form a crust.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes for each ½-inch thickness of fish or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serving suggestion: Serve over hot cooked linguine tossed with pesto.