I’m thinking these Polynesian Chicken Wings would be awesome for football Sundays!
But, of course they’re good for anything and everything. Everyone likes to have protein options, so they’re also a great addition to a heavy appetizer party. It helps that they’re pretty on a platter.
And my weird family is actually happy to eat these sweet, teriyaki-style chicken wings for dinner too!
Polynesian Chicken Wings
Prep Time:20 minutes + chilling time
Cook Time:60 minutes
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Madeira wine
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 can pineapple tidbits
- If wings are not already prepared, cut off tips and discard. Cut remaining wings in half. Place in Pyrex baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over wings. Let marinate several hours. When ready to cook, place wings in large baking pan.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 1 hour, then broil on both sides until crispy.
- Here's a post on how-to trim chicken wings: Honey-Glazed Chicken Wings.